- Do you drive a Toyota Landcruiser, Toyota Hilux, Ford Ranger, Mazda BT 50 or Nissan Patrol?
- Do your vehicles carry any load-bearing accessories or equipment such as a Bull bar, Side Rails, Winch, Long Range Fuel Tank, Dual Batteries, Service Body, Draw System or dual batteries or more?
- Are you responsible for the safety of your workers?
- Are you adhering to vehicle and safety regulations?
- Are you operating vehicles with weights beyond their current equipment limits for heavy and/or remote work?
- Are your heavy loads breaching Occupational Health and Safety Regulations?
- Did you know that there is the possibility of litigation under common-law if a vehicle is operated beyond its legal load
- Did you know that there is the possibility of insurance companies voiding payout if the vehicle is loaded beyond the
- Have you booked your vehicle in for a Lovell's Springs G.V.M Suspension Systems upgrade?
- For more than 80 years, Lovell's Springs has been servicing various sectors across Australia including the rail, mining,marine and defence force.
- Lovell's Springs is Australia’s leading and most experienced manufacturer of the highest quality replacement coil, leaf
springs and suspension components
Fitting a Lovell's GVM upgrade kit
New vehicles must be fitted prior to registration for second stage manufacturers/federal compliance plate approval. (Vehicles which are already registered can be fitted with a GVM kit under Individual State or Territory Compliance-Please contact us for further details as each State Law differs with compliance procedures).
The Lovells GVM upgrade kit provides:
- 2 x Front heavy duty coiled springs.
- 2 x 36 mm in front gas shock absorbers
- 2 x 36 mm in rear gas shock absorbers
- 1 x rear Urethane Bush kit (Spring front eyes)
- 1 x rear Urethane Bush kit (Spring rear eyes)
- 1 x Rear Urethane bush kit shackles.
- 4 x Rear Hi Tensile U-Bolts c/w deep nuts/washes.
- 2 x Rear greasable shackle kits.
- 1 x Front adjustable castor Urethane Bush kit.
- 1 x Brake proportioning link spacer kit.
- 1 x Rear handbrake cable extension bracket.
- 1 x Compliance plate.
- 1 x Proportioning valve adjustment warning (decal).
- 1 x Tyre loading placard (decal).
- 1 x GVM upgrade fitting instructions.
- 2 x Lovell's mud flap (to comply to ADR4204).
Available GVM Upgrades:
- Toyota LandCruiser 200, 79 and 78 series
- Toyota Hilux 4X4.
- Nissan Patrol–Cab Chassis.
- Ford Ranger
- Mazda BT 50
- New Hilux - Due to be released in June 2016
- Isuzu Dmax - Due to be released in June 2016
- A GVM Upgrade kit will suit any vehicle owner with a need to carry extra loads of up to 600 kg over the original vehicle rating: this includes tradies, travellers, government departments, mining companies, farmers, large and small businesses. The Lovells GVM Upgrade kit has been approved by the Department of Infrastructure, Transport, Regional Development and Local Government (compliance plate approval in no. 257042) and will help to keep your vehicle legal.